Knoxville’s Best Day Spa
Benefits of a Day Spa
There are many benefits of treating yourself to spa day—for your body and mind. Here are some reasons why you should add a day spa to your routine:
1. A body sugar or salt scrub will remove dead skin cells, slow down the formation of wrinkles, and clean out pores leaving fresh, healthy, glowing skin.
2. It can act as a form of meditation because you will get plenty of quiet and relaxing time to ponder on your thoughts without disruption from other individuals, stress, or technology.
3. A sauna is excellent for your respiratory system and can treat conditions such as asthma, colds, or coughs. The heat opens up your airways, allowing you to breathe better. Saunas also remove toxins from your body naturally by causing you to sweat, and as an added bonus, this aids your lymphatic system.
4. A good massage can soothe aches and pains in any part of your body. It stimulates blood flow and therefore, boosts your circulation. Massages can also help with joint pains like arthritis. Full body massages can boost your immune system. Specific body massages can target a certain area and reduce related problems. For example, a head massage can decrease migraines and headaches.
5. Spa treatments can help release serotonin, which can better your mood and state of mind. A trip to the spa can boost your self confidence levels as well. You’ll leave feeling like a brand new person.
Swedish Massage: Swedish is a traditional massage that is best for anyone who needs to relax their whole body. If you have a weaker immune system, then this massage will boost your system, and if you have a condition like sciatica or osteoarthritis, the Swedish Massage can be an effective method for managing the pain.
Deep Tissue Massage: Deep Tissue is a therapeutic massage service that is good for athletes, or people with chronic muscle tension, lowering spasms, anxiety, arthritis or arthritis. It can lower blood pressure and improve recovery from injuries.
Reflexology: Reflexology is a therapeutic way to relieve pain. It is suitable for all ages and may provide relief to those who have back and neck pain, sleep disruption, migraines, sports injuries, and digestive disorders.
Rejuvenating Body Scrub: A body scrub is perfect for anyone who needs to give their skin a fresh start. The scrub removes the dead skin cells and leaves it radiant and smooth.
Nourishing Body Wrap: This moisturizing treatment nourishes and softens skin using body brushing and cocooning techniques. If you suffer from dry and cracked skin, then this is the treatment for you.
Skin Refining Back Facial: This cleansing and purifying treatment is a traditional facial for the back area. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, then this facial is recommended for you.
Signature Facial: This relaxation facial includes deep cleansing, a mask, and facial massage. It is well-suited for anyone that is looking to slow down wrinkles, reduce puffiness, and get a healthy glow.
Executive Facial: This relaxing facial for men addresses the concerns associated with male skin, including razor irritation and clogged pores.
Seasonal Enzyme Facial: This relaxation facial is ideal for individuals who are frequently outdoors. It can serve as a form of protection from harmful UV rays.
Chemical Peel (Brightening): This non-chemical peel naturally rebalances, regenerates, and restores skin using organic ingredients with medical effectiveness. It is recommended for unbalanced skin, pregnant women, teens, and women in menopause.
Microdermabrasion: This exfoliating treatment gently removes the topmost layer of skin, resulting in a more vibrant complexion. If you have fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture, and acne scars, then this treatment is perfect for you.
Lashes & Brows
Lash Extensions: If you have short and thin lashes, then lash extensions can create the appearance of longer and thicker eyelashes.
Microblading: Microblading is a manual method of inserting pigment into the upper layers of the skin to create desired color and shape of eyebrows. It is the ideal for women or men who have lighter colored hair and stubborn brow hairs.
The Day Spa
Pure Luxe is the finest spa in Knoxville. We offer the best in massage therapy, aesthetic, nail care, lash treatments, and waxing. Our staff is well-educated and highly experienced in the state-of-the-art facility. Listed above were only some of the services offered, to see a complete list of treatments please see our menu of services. To book any of these luxurious experiences, call (865) 474-7873 or visit us at 10780 Hardin Valley Road, Knoxville, TN 37932.
Check out our spa menu for more relaxing and rejuvenating services.
Want to know more about the benefits of spa massages? Check out this article.